The Story of Gothic and Amazing.
Gothic and Amazing started out as someone’s dream to show the world that Goth doesn’t have to be just dark and depressing. Like a black rose is dark but yet beautiful so why not find beauty in dark and be Gothic and Amazing. And with that, one day a Facebook page was born trying to show the beautiful part of Goth. The goal was to support everyone that fitted that description from models to photographers, make-up artists, stylists, music bands, shop owners and all kinds of Goth form of art.
Here are some of the beautiful the models from this site
20 facts about Gothic & Amazing
1. Gothic and Amazing was born on the night of December 20th, 2012.
2. We gained 1000 fans during the first month!
3. We still have active fans that follow us since the very first day.
4. The name Gothic and Amazing came to remind people that not all Goth pages have to be dark, depressive or horror-themed… Gothic and Amazing, like the name states, was created to show that Goth can be beautiful and even colourful.
5. Our logo has always been a Black Rose, not because black roses are morbid but because they are dark and still beautiful (we always try to find and show the beauty in the dark).
6. G&A’s goal has always been to support and promote good quality alternative/goth work.
7. We do not post or promote horror, porno, and religious or bad taste work. We respect everyone’s opinion, therefore we keep racism, religion and politics out.
8. Our 1st website was launched on April 15 of 2014. We have a variety of weekly updates, including model & photographer interviews, band bios, styling tips and more.
9. We want to give the same chances to big-name artists and young starting ones. So if your work is good and fits G&A’s style, there is a place for you with us.
10. Even being very few, we manage to constantly grow our social media and online presence in general. You can find us on Facebook (where it all started), Tumblr and Instagram (now Patreon as well).
11. We just joined Patreon to give our fans a way to support our work and to give them a few special treats as a way to thank them for being so special to us.
12. We have never paid ads on Facebook or on any of or social media. Reach on all our social platforms is organic.
13. On Facebook, apart from our page, we also have a group named Gothic and Amazing, where you can share your work for free.
Follow the links to Gothic and Amazing social media pages and website.